AI-DLDA: International Summer School on Artificial Intelligence
6th edition: Udine 2023, July 3-7
About usThe school
What is AI-DLDA?
AI-DLDA is the International Summer School of Artificial Intelligence. From Deep Learning to Data Analytics which is hosted at Palazzo Antonini, in the beautiful university town of Udine, in North-East of Italy. It is addressed to young researchers, Ph.D. students and industry practitioners.
This school will give an in-depth analysis of the state-of-the-art research and will cover a large spectrum of current research activities and industrial applications dealing with big data, computer vision, human-computer interaction, biomedical informatics, deep learning, and serious games.
Who is AI-DLDA addressed to?
Master’s students, Ph.D. students, researchers, and industry practitioners will be the ideal profiles of participants. However, there are no formal prerequisites for attendance in terms of academic degrees. All selected participants will benefit from direct interaction with world leaders in AI.
Why attend in person instead of online?
Attending in the classroom on-site will give you more opportunities than merely following the online classes:
- • Build a direct relationship with eminent European Academics, having the possibility to interact with professors and speakers both in class and during coffee breaks or convivial gatherings.
- • Meet Ph.D students, scholars and researchers from other countries and share studies, experiences and point of view.
- • Network with CEOs, CFOs, and industry practitioners from the AI field in order to create partnerships for future collaborations.
- • Match students and professionals with the most important companies based in Friuli Venezia Giulia which operate in global markets.
- • …And experience the city of Udine, taste traditional food & wines, learn Furlan (our local language), and discorver one of the lesser-known treasures in the North-East of Italy.
What language will be used during the Summer School?
Will AI-DLDA classes be held in person or online?
I applied for the on-site classes but I cannot join in person anymore. What should I do?
What is included in the application fee?
Where will the Summer School take place?
How can I get to Udine?
What payment methods do you accept?
I would suggest this summer school to all the aspiring Data Scientists, PhD students and ML/AI practitioners.
I liked the content and courses of the summer school. I would have even enjoyed more if I would have attended the summer school physically.
Hopefully next year.
The AI Summer School is a great opportunity to have an overview of the most recent activities in the AI field.
It gives the chance to talk with important researchers of all around the world.
The summer school was very informative with good line of speakers. I really enjoyed it.
The summer school gave me different current ideas regarding my Phd reserach, which can be very useful for my future research.
Rashid K. D.
Academic or non-academic people should join the school to get a good grasp of both recent and current works, so that new ideas can be discussed and personal growth be achieved.
I really like that this is not an "entry level" AI school but a highly technical one.
The online version of the School was good enough, and I really appreciate the organization.